Here’s a survey I completed…I love surveys. Originally found on www.runningaroundnormal.com
1) What did you eat for breakfast?
I had an Atkins Milk Chocolate Delight protein shake. YUM.
2) How much water do you drink each day?
Four-five 2o oz. bottles, plus coffee and shakes…probably >100 ounces per day. More if I work out.
3) What is your current favorite workout?
Nike Training Club app. Need I say more.
4) How many calories do you eat each day?
Will refrain from posting, I think this contributes to comparisons that shouldn’t be made between metabolisms/people/habits/lifestyles.
5) What are your favorite healthy snacks?
String cheese, hummus, greek yogurt, protein bars
6) What do you usually eat for lunch?
Usually another protein shake and some form of dairy- I’m really mindful of calcium and Vit D
7) What is your favorite body part to train?
Most recently, I love plank rows, so I suppose that’s back and arms combined. Plank rows are SO HARD, it’s wonderful. I do them in the cold, quiet basement of my gym and feel powerful.
8) What is your least favorite body part to train?
I am not a fan of triceps training because it always makes my elbows pop. I have corrected my form a thousand times and my elbows still pop. Suggestions on that are welcome.
9) What are you favorite bad food cravings?
Raw chocolate chip cookie dough and salty crispy french fries.
10) Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes, I take calcium and Vit D every day and when I remember, I take a women’s multi as well.
11) How often do you eat out?
Around 1-2 times per week, but I do make an effort to treat this as a normal occurrence and not order whatever I want.
12) Do you eat fast food?
Do birds fly?
13) Who is your biggest supporter?
My running shoes. Oh wait…ok, my fiance and my family.
14) Do you have a gym membership?
Yep, pretty addicted to the gym. It energizes me.
15) How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
7.5 (11pm-6:30 am)
16) Do you have a “cheat day”?
No…I’m kind of more of a everything in moderation person.
17) Do you drink alcohol?
Only on days that end in “y”. Just kidding. Kind of.
18) Do you have a workout buddy?
This is something that I find difficult to have because my workouts are zen time for me, so every time I’ve worked out with a friend I’ve ended up staying and working out by myself after to get the same feeling of zen.